Increase of share capital
Share capital can be increased in two ways:
- Through the internet system of registration office (faster and cheaper way);
- Through the notary office.
The main difference between these ways is that company can increase share capital through the internet system only by using standard articles of association. If the company wishes to put some specific provisions in its articles of association, share capital can be increased through the notary office only.
- Our services (through the internet system): starts from 250 €
- Our services (through the notary office): starts from 350 €
- Notary fee: around 100 €
- Fee of registration office: 30-60 €
Share capital can be increased only by the decision of all shareholders by at least 2/3 of all votes.